Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday 10

1. Called in a sub for tomorrow. I'm sick and that is ok.

2. Gave a student a hug who was brought to tears from a test grade.

3. Encouraged a lot of parents that test scores are going to be low and that is because I expect critical thinking not just answers. They supported me and it encouraged me to know they got it.

4. Watched a lot of Frasiers when I got home.

5. Got some interesting perspectives on why kids aren't doing their hw.

6. Ate peanutbutter rice krispy bars. Love them.

7. Helped Micah down the stairs with Pluto and Mickey this morning.

8. Was blessed my my teammate doing my outdoor duty because I wasn't feeling good.

9. Put out candycorn.

10. Kissed my sleeping boys that I didn't get to see all day. Missed them. Oh yeah and bought them Haloween cookies for a special treat for tomorrow. Now I even get to give it to them in person :)

No comments: