Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday 10 Things

A while back (long while) I did "3" things...3 pictures, 3 things to remember, and 3 things I was thankful for. I thought I'd give a try at a list of 10 for a week. 10 things I did during the day. In a life so full right now I am hoping it reminds me of what was the most important.

1. Gave Micah a kiss goodnight on the nose and he said "not on my nose, on my mouth!"

2. Sent a text and got a text reminding me of God's goodness and rewards of obedience.

3. Scored and recorded 130 tests...all grades are ready for conferences! Ahhh! Breathe.

4. Turned in something to get copied that wasn't perfect...I sent it to print anyway.

5. Listened to Matthew 1-6. Thought it was weird how it went from Jesus birth to the Beatitudes so quickly, never noticed that before.

6. Went to Souper Salad. Was so proud of Aidan getting all his own food himself and then he dumped it all over the floor. Allowed him to feel sad (with the reminding from Jeremy :)) instead of telling him why he could just fix it and go on. It was a big deal to him. Acknowledging that was good.

7. Took a long hot shower in hopes to feel better. I am coming down with something and trying to stay ontop of it.

8. Let some stuff go.

9. Called Jeremy to ask for encouragement when I was feeling overwhelmed. Got some.

10. Had Aidan find me to tell me he got to the next level all by himself. He was so proud. I was happy for him. Especially after his being grounded being removed...all the more excitement to play again.

No comments: