Tuesday, September 15, 2009

On Feb 6th

I wrote "Being busy keeps us in "good mode" but being still moves us to extraordinary."
I was reading Psalm 23.
I was helping those that "didn't get math."
I was redefining what was important to me.

Today.

I started my morning with Matthew 5.
I read the promises of Psalm 23.
I cherished my night with my boys.
I am planning Surface Area and Volume.
I am redefining what is important to me.

I am writing the line from Dead Poet's Society "dare to live lives extraordinary".

Dare.

In February I believed it came from being still, but now I am in a season of more on my plate than ever. Still isn't outward it is inward. "It is well with my soul" came out of a story of horrible circumstances.

Bottom line. He must become more. I must become less.

Dare for extraordinary.

No comments: