Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday 10

1. Went to Forefront Online Campus. Found out more about David and Goliath. How is that possible when I have heard the story like what 3, 492 times?

2. Ran and accepted that I didn't have to go all out.

3. Read stories and sang the tunes that went with Micah's book. They laughed.

4. Made a healthier choice for lunch than we were initially going to and it was so yummy :)

5. Sorted clothes. Sought out who I could bless and God totally brought that person to mind and found out it was an answer to prayer. That blessed me.

6. Helped my neighbor with some math.

7. Got woke up with "thank you mommy and daddy for the balloons"

8. Got woke up a 2nd time with Micah bringing me flowers, telling me it was time for breakfast and coming down to pancakes, coffee, and eggs.

9. Thought about the kingdom. Seek first and all these things will be added to you as well. I'm getting (understanding) a little bit more of that than ever. Hope I can continue to grow in this.

10. Keep thinking about how to consume less. How to get rid of clutter in a way that allows to enjoy what you really love. (Going through boy clothes started this thought in that Micah has SO MUCH in his drawers that he can't even get to his favorite shirts.)

No comments: