Friday, September 12, 2008

Buckets of Joy

First I gotta say today was just a good day. Enjoyed being a mama. Heard some really great news :) Witnessed some great moments between my boys. And just remembered to live life.

Ended by watching "The Bucket List" (which by the way have had my own in process long before the movie just so you know who ripped off who!) So much to say about this movie. This whole concept...totally a Rachel movie. Even watched the whole "making of the movie" part. Also good.

But the part I really thought about was the 2 questions (you know to get into "Egyptian Heaven" ha ha)But that aside, still worth looking at.

1. Have you found joy in your life?
2. Has your life brought joy to others?

What do you even say to questions like that? How do you even challenge yourself or others with that question?

Be back with more thoughts on that. I better get some sleep first.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Cheers to good days!

Crysti said...

I'm pretty sure I heard your good news and I'm so happy too!!
And I'm glad for your good day, we all need those more often than we get them!