Monday, September 29, 2008

Because I needed a fun, non-deep post :)

Saw these questions as interview questions for a writer and I thought, hey I could interview myself...so here it is. Have at it girls and answer some for me if you are in the mood...

A song/band/type of music you'd risk wreck & injury to turn off when it comes on the radio?
Rap. The closet I ever came was DC Talk years ago :)

Best show on television?
Total biggest loser fan...gives me motivation. I always up for a Frasier rerun. And NFL football (every man's dream).

Favorite movie?
I've been noticing lately I reference "Along came Polly and Hitch" especially the dance moves in Hitch. Scary huh? :) But overall I'm a hardcore drama fan.

Favorite room in your house?
All (well except the bathrooms, but someday...)seriously they each are unique in their own way yet they flow together for me.

If you could have anything put on a t-shirt what would it be?
Hmmm...I have to think about this one.

The best part about being your age?
That you let go more and play more. (The worst thing is trying to shop for clothes.)

Favorite Girl Scout cookie?
Thin mints!!!

Poker or gin or bridge?
I'm thinking someday I could be one of those women that gets together with her friends in their big hats and flower shirts and plays cards...until then I have no idea how to play any of them.

Shower or bath?
Shower...like 3 day would be awesome.

Favorite pajamas?
I could care less.

Nightmare job?
Driving around all day and having to read maps and stop and go all the time in traffic.

A talent you wish you had?
Painting on canvas art or maybe knowing when to shut up and not say what comes to mind...that's a talent right?

Dream vacation?
All on bike...all over the country, world, etc.

What's on your nightstand?
Candles, phone, and a rock. Underneath however is full of 1/2 read or re-read books that I have recently dug up. Current ones are At the Feet of Jesus, and You Matter More Than You Think.

Tell us 3 weird things about you:
1. I have to tell myself to keep walking when I see a clearance rack.
2. I wear men's deodorant.
3. I can't sound out anything phonetically.

And back to the t-shirt question...
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? (because nobody would know what to do with that...myself included)

Happy Monday :)

1 comment:

Heather Ainsworth said...

Okay...I agree with the rap music thing, except, I LOVE old school DC talk! In fact, I have a cd of it in my car right now, and I've been playing it recently. Rach, I know EVERY SINGLE rap lyric on those things! Hahah! I know...I'm a dork.