Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Stuff Snow and all.

Despite the snow here are my top 10 things to be thankful for today.

1. Coffee. Always coffee.
2. A new girly fun summer purse.
3. Flowers budding randomly all over the nasty front yard.
4. Homemade salsa by Jeremy.
5. New music from my cousin.
6. New green socks from my cousin.
7. Truly trusting in God's provision.
8. Watching the final Biggest Loser winner. Yeah Ali!
9. Jeremy getting to enjoy his new mountain bike (finally!)
10. Running to randomly selected songs on my shuffle and hearing some music I had completely forgotten about (and Christmas music in April).

Good stuff. Here's to life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My top ten for the day...
*a good snuggle with my babies
*living in Colorado where it's 80+ degrees one day and snowing the next
*snow on yellow tulips
*planting the first pansies of the season
*a husband who's willing to help
*my savings account
*fairy tales
*baby wipes
*the unfailing love of my cat
*God's truth