Wednesday, April 23, 2008

10 Cents

I've been meaning to post this blog for a while but life has been full. Micah ended up in urgent care on Friday night, Jeremy's dad came into town for the weekend, we cut down trees...

I'm writing this more for a scrapbook journal for someday but those of you that humor me can read on.

Anyway, as you know we have started chores around the house for Aidan and he makes money so he can buy legos. He had $19 saved in his piggy bank (still some left from birthday money). And so we went to the store on Friday to pick out his newest purchase. He chose a Mars Mission space thing for $9.99 and then he decided that Micah also needed something so he preceded to help us look for a Woody (from Toy Story) for Micah. All him. No prompting. Just a little boy taking care of his brother. And then to top it off when Micah wanted some Goldfish he offered to pay for that too. When we went to check out he had .10 cents remaining. Man I wish I had a heart like that. To give willingly. And give all I had. I love that my little boy can teach me lessons, I still have a lot to learn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back and reading this again and again. I love it Rach. Am I willing to come on with only 10 cents?