Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Allergies and Attitutdes

Man is anybody else out there dying these days? We are all puffy eyed and sniffling around here. Aidan seems to handling spring time allergies especially tough which means he isn't so easy to live with. Well I hope that's what is contributing to the attitude because I am out of energy as a mom, however I did get a special moment with him tonight just laying in bed and cuddling. Good reminder.

So that's my whining for now. All the other deep thoughts I have would wear us all out so I'll come back later...
Crysti, your shed sounds appealing can I move in for a couple days? :)

3 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

Cale suddenly came down with allergies last night. He looks aweful. Ila developed some type of "personal" rash. Everyone stayed home from school today because of the misery. Hopefully we'll get it under control soon.

Chris, Tina, Georgia and Reese said...

Hey!! I already called dibs on Crysti's shed. We could bunk up together. I promise not to develop a rash or question your authority!?!

Hugs.

Lori Lynn said...

Now I need to know what Chrysti's shed is.