Thursday, February 14, 2008

Partied Out



It's now Thursday and I am now getting to recap the BIG open gym bash.
So I realized a couple things...

I need to hire a photographer for events in my life. (Dad we missed you!) Because I barely took any pictures, but boy did I have a blast!

The chicken dance is way more fun than I remember.

Our boys (and us) are blessed with amazing friends and family.

Kids will eat cupcakes flaxseed and all if you put frosting and sprinkles on them.

Big boys (aka dads) play more than little boys when given the chance.

We should always party like we are 2 and 4. (Eating mini marshmallows, jumping into foam pits, jumping wild, and dancing like chickens. )

Life is good. Thanks for celebrating with us.

Jeremy and I are off for a weekend of relaxation...woo hoo. Will be back soon...

1 comment:

Crysti said...

I LOVED the chicken dance! I had to seriously bed Aaron to do it at our wedding and those are the pictures I have of us up in the house. It was a really fun party for big and little boys alike - Andrew wants to go back to Aiden's gym again really soon!
Glad you guys are getting some R&R!
Love your family!