Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The new car

I'm guessing that if you read this blog a couple things are true:
  • you have no life
  • you think it's Rachel's blog
  • you sometimes tear up while reading it
Well, it's time for a manly post. After quite awhile of trying to sell the Saturn we finally found a buyer. They were a great family and I really hope that car works out well for them.

I won't bore you with the entire saga of my hip pain and the frustration that goes along with it. Long story short, if I sit upright in a car I'm fine. If I sit lower down with my legs straight out (and using a clutch) I keep re-injuring my hip. It sounds nuts, but 5 months of frustration and semi-scientific experimentation has proved it.

So, meet the new member of the family. Rach and I don't have a stellar car purchasing record over the last 12 years of marriage (this is car number 12) but we think this is a good one. It's a 2007 Xterra and we love it. We haven't named it yet, but I'm sure Aidan will think of something :-)

2 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

Loved the intro to this blog. I'm glad to see you got a vehicle that will fit your needs.

Kendra said...

Hey you guys sound like you've had as many cars as us!!