Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Good Stuff.

Always good to stop and reflect on the good stuff. The ones that come to mind today...

1. Lego guys and Aidan's imagination
2. Making Lasagna (from scratch) and liking it.
3. Learning that bringing snacks along brings no less joy than stopping for one.
4. Micah's laughter.
5. A healthy husband.
6. Enjoying breakfast out with Jeremy two days in a row. (Thank you Crick and Mindy.)
7. Discovering little treasures by using what I have. Old jackets and sweaters.
8. Just being at home more.
9. Being educated in politics :P (or at least a tiny start.)
10. Hearing Micah pray...with hooray at the end.

2 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

can't beat a prayer with hooray at the end.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=259059

Crysti said...

So I'm sitting in church on Sunday (yea for me for going!!) and a video comes on of Faith Mountain and there's my friend Rachel talking about what she's given up to be there but how great it is that she's there. Next thing I know, tears are rolling down my face. I know you are where you are supposed to be but I really miss you! I just want you to know that I love you lots and miss you bunches! (and am getting a bit tight in the throat just writing this...)