Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 More

Same questions...worth revisiting again.

1. Who/what are you trusting today?

2. Who/what are you grateful for today?

3. Who/ what is inspiring you today?


1. Trusting that the same peace that I rested in a few months ago will be there as we enter into the fall of unknowns.

2. Grateful for the blessing of doing Aidan's therapy session with him today (never did that before) and seeing him ROCK it. And how hard he works not just there but everyday.

3. Inspired by Proverbs. And fun summer music.


1 comment:

shelly said...

1. Trusting that nothing is impossible with God.

2. Grateful for the people God has brought into my life and the deep friendship that have been developing over the past few months.

3. Inspired by the faith of my friends, and their ridiculous songwriting abilities. I love listening to my friends' music!

--shelly