Friday, July 03, 2009

3 questions

Haven't blogged in a long time. Combination of being overloaded in life emotionally with parenting battles, interviewing and getting a job and now searching for the best fit for the boys for the fall, and just being plain tired from traveling and schedules.

But tonight I am "borrowing" questions from a fellow blogger...just to reflect a little bit.

1. Who/what are you trusting today?

2. Who/what are you grateful for today?

3. Who/ what is inspiring you today?


1. I am always trusting in my Faithful God. But I am also trusting that the school that we decide on for the boys for the fall will be the best. Not just ideal, but the best.

2. Today I am grateful for taking time to understand my boys not just react to them. To ask questions when I would rather tell them what they should be feeling or thinking. To know that I need to be open to learning from my children not just them learning from me. I am grateful for taking each day at a time and sometimes each hour. And also a cherry coke slurpee. Ymm.

3. I am inspired by the book I just finished "The Summer of the Swans" (love adolescent lit...and love that you can finish it in a few hours) Powerful story of loving and discovering when you care more about somebody else than yourself. Also inspired by fun greens...I am weird I know.




No comments: