Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday 3






Gratitude

1. Jeremy having the wisdom to realize that I am tired and that I need to find a way to take a nap. I did.
2. Little Ceasers. After working this afternoon I didn't have it in me to do one more thing and we found a way to "go out to eat". The boys think tailgating is great and we like the price :)
3. Aidan thankful when Daddy brought water to drink for him with the pizza. I am thankful that he is thankful for whatever he gets.


To Remember (either lessons or moments)
1. Umm...yeah "biking" to the park with Micah sounded much better in concept than reality. He needs to learn to ride first.
2. Aidan stopping at telling his friends that did the race "great job" as we were walking out of church.
3. I love the Veggie Tales with Josh and the Big Wall. I watched this back in August as I got ready for the retreat and it gave me perspective then about true reliance and trust on God. Same reminder today.

2 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

I'm loving your 3. Where did you get the inspiration for this?

mamarach said...

From myself :)