Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday 3



o



Gratitude
1. More of Aidan sharing willingly. Gave Micah the last banana at dinner tonight.
2. My cell phone. Seriously how would I know to switch McDonalds location because the first one was too full and my friend scoped it out first?!
3. Depositing checks.


Remember (can't choose just 3 today!)
1. "Be still and KNOW that I am God" Emphasis not just on the still but on the knowing that comes through that.
2. The preciousness of a little boy falling asleep on his floor.
3. Counting on God Worship CD blows me away time after time.
4. Man the Israelites were a bunch of drama queens. I know I am too.
5. Aidan giving Daddy his helicopter from when he was a kid that he bought for him on ebay. Love it.
6. Boys who played "North Pole" at McDonalds and were amazing friends to each other and those around them.
7. Cool ideas for the kitchen recipes from generations past.

No comments: