Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Blessings.

Aidan's prayer tonight. Thank you Jesus for Santa (he's made the cut every night for a while now not just at Christmas), and all the great stuff, (something else Aidan?) and the blessings you give us.

How precious. Blessings. Do we stop and think of all the blessings we are given? I know I don't enough. I am cranky when the van is in the shop (Monday), when I don't get enough sleep, or just when I feel like life isn't fair(umm, yeah a lot). But, man...I I don't want it to be just thankful at thanksgiving or those cliché times but as a lifestyle. You know those people, that are just joyfully contagious? I want to be that. Not in 20 years from now, but today. Anybody else with me?

1 comment:

Lori Lynn said...

I'm with you Rach. Here's a quote to go along with it. "God doesn't want us to be happy, He wants us to be holy." Love you sister!