Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Jeep.

So as many of you know Aidan has been going to speech therapy for a little over a year now. Currently he is loving it but a while back we were having a rough go with him cooperating, behaving, etc. So as an incentive we make a chart for him and every week that he worked hard for Miss Patti he colored in a box. The chart was for a jeep. And the whole time I'm thinking, dang, how are we going to afford one of those jeeps? So I had been watching on Craigs List (online classifieds) and go figure I found one last night that I emailed on, and today he filled up his chart! So I drove and drove and drove to this person's house (which Aidan called the desert, also known as Thornton) and picked up the jeep for our hard working boy. I love it. You can just see the excitement on his face. What a guy. And Micah was happy to ride along. So now we made a new chart for a TRAILER to add to his jeep. Keep working buddy, we believe in you.

Daddy would be proud of his jeep boys.
One proud boy with brother in tow.

And they are off. Someday it will be on the real road.

2 comments:

Crysti said...

How cool are your boys!!! Wow - God knew that Jeep was Aiden's a long time ago, that's pretty neat! Andrew will really be jealous now.

Lori Lynn said...

what a great idea Rach. I might have to try something like that.