Monday, September 18, 2006

We're still here!

So, I know that it's been months since we posted and since all my friend's blogs keep getting updated...I have been guilted into posting some new pictures and a couple comments about life. (Not to mention I (Rach) think that although our lives are now more full than ever...stopping to reflect on our boys always makes my heart happy, so I hope it does for you too.) I'll try to keep up with some new pics more in the next weeks.
Aidan is still our helper around the house. Jeremy's cousin works at Lowes so he said out with the Home Depot Apron and in with the Lowes one. Aidan doesn't care as long as he has his tools he is one happy guy.
Somehow Jeremy got Micah to smile with this hat on. All I can do is fight him to keep him from chewing on it. We think he's the most adorable guy ever, hat or not.
Aidan and Micah are getting to be buddies more every day. I think that's the best part of being a mom right now is watching these guys laugh and play together. You can count on wherever Micah is Aidan is right there next to him...And usually piling him with toys, blankets, and anything else possible. Aidan's heart is so great...I hear all day long "Here go Mikey". It doesn't matter what it is, he wants to share it with him. (I'm not just saying that because I'm the mom, and supposed to brag...he honestly brings him everything and since Micah puts everything in his mouth these days...so it means my life is watching what dangers Aidan brings him. So our new word around the house has been "that's dangerous, Mikey choke". Keeps life interesting that's for sure.)

No comments: