Friday, May 15, 2009

Selah

...just stopping and listening more (Selah)

Today I am thankful for listening to Aidan's precious questions about God. And telling me that God and Jesus are friends because God sent Jesus as a baby. And wondering why God doesn't talk to us in burning bushes anymore. And if our house was on fire he would pray for God to protect us. And he wishes he was God because God doesn't make any mistakes.

I told him I was glad that we are children of God and agreed that it was good that God didn't make mistakes. Because he made each of us.

Children help us learn about the kingdom more. I am so thankful for that.

1 comment:

Crysti said...

Thanks for that great reminder Rach! Andrew and I have been having lots of God conversations lately too. Something great is going on at our new place and it is pretty cool!