Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Gratitude just because

A lot of times I make lists to "combat" when I am discouraged. Monday I was discouraged. Yesterday was a joyous day. Just goes to show how rollercoaster this life can be. So today I am a making one just because who knows what today holds...

1. Mikey eating breakfast next to me.
2. Aidan telling me about all the animals in the jungle.
3. Celebrating mothers day. Truly.
4. Jeremy giving his all to us in so many ways.
5. Victory. Because of the cross. And because He loves us. (Romans 8:37)
6. Blooming flowers and Aidan naming them.
7. A full fridge and pantry.
8. Washing machine and dryer. Seriously can you imagine life without these?
9. Friends thinking of me and showing me that through love.
10. My cell phone. Even if it is a stinking Razor that is breaking on me...
11. Soul Revolution and "running partners" to do it with.
12. Toy Story, Red pants, Apple Game, sidewalk chalk, alligators, chocolate milk and all that which brings joy to my boys.
13. Everybody healthy for the first time in a while!
14. Painting and discovering how much I like to play with it.
15. A wedding soon! And another!
16. Catering and the food and money it provides.
17. A surprising face at church on Sunday.
18. Life.

...and poppyseed cake and celebrating my mom.

No comments: