Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Cranky

After a wonderfully refreshing weekend I woke up this morning totally crabby and tired due to a restless night of sleep...amazed at how fast my attitude changed. So now I am am choosing to focus on Phil 4:8...you know that true, noble, excellent, praiseworthy stuff.

1. Aidan's heart for helping his brother this morning.(He wanted to make him breakfast and all I saw was him making a mess. Good lesson for me to stop and seek understanding.)

2. Morning air. I love being outside early morning. Too bad I have ceased to be a morning person :)

3. The blessing of heading to the gym while the boys are at school.

4. Sunflower market. Heading there this morning too.

5. A flexible, loving, patient husband. Yeah that should have been #1. He helped me seek understanding.

6. Realizing that my walk with Jesus can be moment to moment more than I ever thought possible.

7. Seeing sprouts...both outside and metaphorically.

8. Open gym. And since we hadn't been in so long it was such a leap in the boys skills and confidence. So fun.

9. Micah and "yum yum, that's delicious!"

10. Music. Itunes, pandora...boys singing. We are blessed.

No comments: