Sunday, March 01, 2009

Saturday 3









Gratitude



1. Living in a country where we can share our faith openly. I have never been in a "closed country" and it has even been years since going on a missions trip to Mexico. Hanging door hangers opened my eyes to the blessing of being able to say "just wanted to invite you to a new church starting in the area."

2. Having the health and strength to walk the streets to do the job. It was way more exhausting than I thought.

3. Hamburgers. I never want a hamburger but I am blessed to get one on those crazy days when I have the craving. (And a new pay month to go out with cash for dinner in budget :))


Remember

1. Aidan's enthusiasm for going out to do door hangers. He made sure we all had our t shirts on for it. And he wanted to invite his friend Aden. Awesome.

2. When dividing into teams for the neighborhoods Aidan saying "Micah and I are a team."

3. And yeah...don't give Aidan no time to recharge at home and then have him go to Home Depot after a long day. Not good for anybody.

No comments: