Friday, March 30, 2007

Me want coookiiiiieee

Last night I read to Aidan from the Sesame Street books that I had when I was a kid. I had totally forgotten that there was a recipe for Cookie Monster's Cookies. I told Aidan that he and mommy had to make me some of the cookies. It turned into a hilarious evening to be sure.
We didn't really count on them being sugar cookies, so we were a little out of season with Christmas trees, angels, hearts, and gingerbread "daddy, mommy, big boy and baby".

This is officially Aidan's first cookie. While we weren't looking he took the last scraps of dough, rolled it out, and used the heart cut out. There wasn't enough dough to fill the heart cutter, but he was soooo proud.

Aidan's quite the ace with the camera and he insisted on taking a picture of us. You'll notice that he didn't want to embarrass me by showing how much hair I had lost so he framed the picture just right to capture the moment...

The book that started it all


No comments: