Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Last 4 Months...

Wow. Life is blowing us by. As Ferris Bueller so profoundly says "Life moves pretty fast you don't stop and look around once and a while you might miss it."

I walked outside this week and saw the flowers starting to peak out of the ground and it was such a visual reminder that life keeps moving on...so here's to Ferris Bueller.

Highlights of Porier life in the past four months (since I posted last!) include ....
visits from Uncle Nate and Uncle Beau, traveling to Grandma and Grandpa's in TX, Birthday celebrations for 2 boys (is it going to be this way every year? :)), Christmas, snow storms, remodeling the basement. But hey I'll let the pictures speak for you. So yeah, those are my excuses. But excuses or not life is happening. So enjoy it, posting always reminds me to. Maybe spring time will allow me some time to post more (since I won't be spending hours and hours shoveling...hopefully.)

No comments: