Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Eat, Poop, Sleep (not at night though)

Sorry, no pictures to post since I'm waiting for class to start and don't have the camera with me.

Micah is now a typical infant. Eats, poops, sleeps. He sleeps like an angel during the day, at night, he likes to party. Unfortunately this means very little sleep for Rachel. I've been doing alright on sleep, which keeps me rested enough to keep Aidan busy for most of the day.

I've been working half days while Aidan takes naps or quiet times. Managing to do my homework too.

The nurse made her second house visit today and said Micah looks great. He has gained back most of the weight he lost since birth and doesn't show any chance of getting jaundice like Aidan did. We are very thankful that he is in good health. Now if he could only sleep at night...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've very much enjoyed reading the daily updates and checking out the pics, that way I wont forget what you guys look like, yay!