Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Brothers


With Aidan I've found that every once in awhile I get a glimpse of who he is going to be in the future. I've seen him help a kid up who has fallen down and give them a hug afterward. He's compasionate. I watch him put his train tracks together in different configurations. He's pretty good mechanically. Together we watch Bob the Builder in the morning while he wakes up. He's not a morning person.

Tonight the whole family was down in the play room. Micah was hanging out in his car seat when Aidan came over to him and said "Baby, Play, Train". He then motioned for him to get up and come over to the train table and play with him. When I told him that he couldn't play just yet, Aidan decided to bring the party to Micah. He's going to be a great big brother.

With James, Gordon, Henry, some "Wacky Track", and two pieces of straight track, Micah is well on his way to being an engineer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not gonna lie, I got a little choked up when I read this one:)