Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Day 1

1. Connected with God in some heartfelt specific prayer. Listened. And new things were revealed to me about the work that He has done in me this fall. Hard to explain but God gets it.

2. Connected with Aidan by taking the time to fill his stocking tonight (with stuff from around the house) after he went to bed. So very important to him and I can so easily get caught up in what is important to me.

3. Gave encouragement to a coworker who was feeling guilty that she wasn't doing more this year with all the big ideas she wanted to implement. (She literally said, "I need to confess to somebody..." ) Reminded her that we have limits on what we can do and that God created us that way. Couldn't have told her that if I wasn't learning it myself right now.

No comments: