Friday, August 29, 2008

Coast Guard Rescue Helicopter Lego has landed...

Ok so this kid has way more patience than me with money. While I waste money on the piddly junk all the time, Aidan has managed to save his money for a looooooong time to get his "Coast Guard Rescue" Helicopter. So long that I have no idea when he started, but for a boy who makes .25 cents a job and paid $42 bucks even (with .$85 left) is quite the accomplishment. (He has had some money gifts along the way...so that helped.) And as you will see he even inspired his brother to save too...for "Mickey Lego" ($22 bucks with mom and dad pitching in $1, not bad.) Like I said better savers than me.

Here's the happy...no elated boy...









2 comments:

Buck-A-Neen said...

Good Morning, Rach. How very much we enjoy your blogs - keeps us updated on your family. Adian is a far better saver than I, also. You and Jeremy are providing some wise life lessons for your boys - what great parents. Hard to believe Adian is ready for school this year. Time sure goes by fast. Think of you often.
Love to all of you,
Buck-A-Neen and Don

Lori Wilson said...

What an inspiration! I can certainly learn a lesson from Aidan on this one. Way to go buddy!