Wednesday, May 28, 2008

AIDANNNN !!

Here I am eating lucky charms and listening to Def Leppard thinking I should post this before I forget...

Anyway last Thursday Aidan had his "pre-school" graduation and we went to watch him sing songs with his class...not knowing I was about to witness one of the most precious moments yet between my boys.

So I am sitting in the pews with Micah standing on my lap (Jeremy is playing guitar) and Aidan walks up with his class. And I hear Micah calling out AIDANNNN! AIDANNN!! He keeps calling it over and over and when Aidan sees his brother cheering for him he BEAMS...I mean not just happy but he was so excited that his brother was there for him. And they make eye contact and you can tell they are there for each other. It was priceless. Totally cool. Good stuff to remember especially on those days when you need reminders (we all do right moms?).
Aidan's class. He is on the far left 2nd row striped shirt (no hat...not a conformist in any way).
Aidan and his teacher Miss Chris. She's been perfect...I couldn't have asked for a better fit for him this year.

1 comment:

Lori Lynn said...

too precious. I love those moments!